Thursday, November 3, 2022

How much can you accomplish in 8 weeks?


Can you imagine having already achieved having more energy and feeling less bloated in just 8 weeks from now? 

There are only 8 weeks left in 2022 …


Which means now is the best time to make that happen! 


Instead of waiting until 2023 starts, I’m inviting you to get a head start on your goals NOW. 


And that leads me to a fun little assignment for you…


Right now, come up with a list of 2-3 actions you are going to commit to between now and the new year that will move you closer to your goals.


And then … schedule out THOSE ACTIONS so they become non-negotiable over the next 8 weeks!


What do YOU need the most right now? 


Maybe it’s:


  • Working out 3x a week

  • Meal prepping on Sundays or Wednesdays

  • Kicking your nighttime snack habit

  • Meditating for 5 minutes a day

  • Getting more than 5 hours sleep a night


We’re on the home stretch …. it’s time to FINISH STRONG!


Are you with me? 


Leave a comment and let me know what you’re committing to doing! 




P.S. If you need a little extra accountability on your way to feeling great at any age, I’ve already helped more than 100 in my personalized coaching program. Want to see how I can help you do that, too? Book a slot on my calendar here <<

No comments:

Post a Comment