Thursday, April 28, 2022

Building a strong support network



This month I’ve been talking a lot about building more energy into your life – the kind of energy that helps you power through your days feeling great!


But there’s one way to get more energy I have to bring up because I see it at work EVERY single day.


It’s the people you surround yourself with (in-person or virtually).


Having a strong support system can truly be a gamechanger in your success.


Because not only do you get encouragement and support, but you’re able to give it to others … and that’s incredibly rewarding!


I wouldn’t be where I am today without my inner circle. 


They have given me encouragement when I need it the most, celebrated my wins with me, helped me troubleshoot when I get stuck, and have truly improved the quality of my life!


I’ve got some tips on setting yourself up with a GREAT support network, but first …


Here are just a few benefits of having a strong support network:


  • It helps you cope with stress better

  • It helps improve mental health

  • It can make you more confident

  • It helps you stick with your healthy habits

  • It cuts your risk of heart disease, including lowering your blood pressure

  • Plus, it’s a great way to make friends, share some laughs, and have fun!

Pretty important stuff. A lot of people underestimate the power of your inner circle. 


If you’re looking to expand your support network, I’ve got a few tips that can help! 


  • Join an online or in-person fitness/wellness class or small group training (check out ours here: The Monarch Approach)

  • Join an online fitness/wellness group. If you’re not a member of ours yet, you can join here: Alignment Studio's Thriving in Menopause

  • Volunteer. Pick something you care about and find a way to get involved. You’ll meet like-minded people.

So if you’re looking for a coach or to get support from people who will ALWAYS have your back, help keep you on track, and have your best interest in mind…





REFERENCES:
www.verywellmind.com/how-to-create-social-support-in-your-life-3144955
www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/social-support/art-20044445

No comments:

Post a Comment